An outstanding team to back up our outstanding services
The Principal David Miller is a Chartered Civil Engineer with an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering and a Masters Degree in Geotechnical Engineering. David is also an incorporated member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, a member of the Engineering Council and a fellow of the Geological Society of London. Having gained 26 years’ experience in the field of Geotechnical Engineering within the UK, offshore and overseas, he formed D.A.M. Geotechnical Services in 1987 in response to requests from prospective clients and through personal preference.
- David Miller, Director
- Stephen Milne, Senior Environmental Consultant.
- Ronald Robinson, Senior Laboratory Technician.
- George Miller, Laboratory Technician.
- Ian Trainer, Geo Technician.
- Angela MacKenzie, Accountant/PA to David Miller.
- Ian Meville, Land Driller
- Gerard Devlin - Senior Geotechnician & Supervisor.
- Maxime Bourgouin, Graduate Geotechnical Engineer.
- Dave Calder - Geotechnical Engineer